Friday, November 28, 2008

A Busy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and you were able to take some time out, count your blessings and give thanks.

My Thanksgiving was a busy one. I finished the galleys for RESCUE ME and mailed them out today. Yay! Next up are line and copy edits for RUN TO ME and galleys for RETURN TO ME. In between, I'm still working toward finishing another manuscript before the end of the year. I'm busy girl and I'm loving it!

My website has a few new items. My covers have been added! Aren't they pretty? I think they're still be tweaked a bit, but I just couldn't wait to put them up. Cover flats were sent to me a couple of weeks ago and I have to tell you, that as pretty as they look on the screen, they're even prettier on paper. I can't wait to see them in bookstores!

Soon I hope to add an excerpt from RESCUE ME. Something that'll tickle your curiosity and hopefully have you looking forward to reading the book. Release date is April 28, 2009, but you can pre-order if you like. The entire trilogy can now be pre-ordered!

Until next time, stay warm and read a romance. It'll put a glow in your heart and a smile on your face!

4 comments:

Tessa Dare said...

Congrats on mailing off the galleys! And you know I love the covers.

I love reading about what you're doing, because it's like getting a peak at my life, three months in the future...

Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you've earned some relaxation time.

Christy Reece said...

Hey Tessa, thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Did you get your line edits yet? How's the new book coming?

Jennifer Echols said...

Christy, your covers are beautiful! And I know it's tough to be so busy, but it's also exciting! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait for April!

Christy Reece said...

Thanks, Jenn!

I'm kind of looking forward to April too. LOL!