Monday, September 14, 2009

SECOND CHANCE Back Cover Blurb is up!

Happy Monday all. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

At last I'm sharing information on SECOND CHANCE. Since there's a major RUN TO ME spoiler in the blurb, I wanted to wait as long as possible. If you've not read RUN TO ME, you might want to wait to read the SECOND CHANCE blurb. Up to you!

In celebration of putting the blurb up, I'm giving away two signed copies of RUN TO ME today, plus autographed cover flats of SECOND CHANCE. The first two people to email me at christy@christyreece.com will win.

And if you have any questions about SECOND CHANCE or any of the other books, feel free to drop me a line.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Mary G said...

Awesome blurbs Christy. I know these books are worth waitng for but 2010 OMG.

Christy Reece said...

Aw, thanks so much, Mary!