Christy Reece
 
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mid-Week Update

Hi Everyone!

Hope your December has started off just the way you wanted. As for me, I'm still chugging toward the finish line. I wrapped up and sent off the page proofs for SECOND CHANCE. Yay! Revisions are done on LAST CHANCE but I'm still polishing and fixing things here and there. I hope to get everything done by Friday, so I can have a few days downtime. I've put off so many things over the last few months that my To Do list is beginning to look like a book of its own!

I wanted to remind everyone that if you're in the Birmingham, Alabama area this weekend, I'm signing books at two different Books A Million stores. Joining me will be the awesome authors Jennifer Echols, Debra Webb, and Peggy Webb. The times and locations are below. Would love to see you there!


Saturday, December 5

Books A Million

3429 Lowery Parkway
Fultondale, AL 35068

11:00 - 1:00


Books A Million
757 Brookwood Village
Birmingham, AL 35209

3:00 - 5:00


Thanks to everyone for your encouraging emails and messages on Facebook. It's exciting to know that you're looking forward to the new books. I so appreciate you going on this writing journey with me. I hope we can continue for a while yet.


Next week, I plan to start a contest which will include several nice prizes. It's still squishy in my mind, so can't tell you much other than I think you'll like it! Check back on Monday or Tuesday of next week and I should have more details.


And I promise, promise, promise, the excerpt for LAST CHANCE is coming. I hope you love McKenna and Lucas as much as I do!


Until next time, wishing you bright days and even brighter smiles!


5 Comments:
Blogger Mary G said...

Thanks for the day brightener Christy. Nice to know you come up for air. Author Julie James showed her TBR books on her blog. I didn't notice yours the first time around. I told her that you wrote smart suspense as she writes smart funny.

December 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Christy Reece said...

Aw, thank you, Mary. You are so kind.

I'll have to check out Julie's books too!

Hope you had a fabulous day.

December 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Ooh, how fun. I'm can't wait for the excerpt.

December 3, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Christy Reece said...

Thanks, Jane! I hope to be able to share it soon. I always worry about putting it up before it goes through copy edits, because there's always a chance it could change. But who knows, I may not be able to wait. (o;

December 3, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Ida Brugler said...

Well, I for one can not wait for the excerpt. Then i can wine like a baby till the book hits the stores.

December 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

 - 

<< Home

nulla sed.

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

<< Back Home