Friday, June 22, 2012

Some LCR Treats!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to a restful, relaxing and fun-filled weekend. Just wanted to give you a heads up on a few things:

Yesterday, over on my Last Chance Rescue Facebook page, I asked readers to name up to five characters from previous LCR books that you'd like to see make appearances in the CHANCES ARE novella. Be sure to come over and list your 'must have' favorites.

Today, I'm sharing some random lines from CHANCES ARE. Have you been wondering who the heroine might be? Come over and find out!

Also, tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of the release of RUN TO ME and I'm sharing thoughts on the characters, writing the book, and all those 'oh my gosh' moments I had. Hope you'll come over and chat with me about Ethan, Shea and the vile Donald Rosemount.

Here's the link to the LCR Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/LastChanceRescuebooksbychristyreece?ref=tn_tnmn

Have a fabulous weekend. See you back here on Monday for Recommend Monday!

No comments: