Monday, April 29, 2013

Recommend Monday

Good Monday All!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend filled with wonderful reads. Can't wait to see what you're recommending today.

Last week was a whirlwind of activity and if you don't know by now, then it's because I couldn't find you to let you know that CHANCES ARE is out! Yippee! Woohoo!

I uploaded it on Tuesday, thinking I would have at least a day to prepare an announcement. By that afternoon, it was already up for sale on several sites. So I was scrambling around trying to get the word out. Hopefully you've heard about it already but just in case you haven't, here are the buy sites:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
iBooks
Kobo

Right now it's only in eBook but I'm putting the finishing touches on the paperback and you should be able to order it soon. I'll announce it here as soon as it's available for purchase.

Thank you all for giving Jake and Angela's story such a wonderful reception. I hope you enjoy the book. If you do, would love it if you would leave a review on your favorite review site.

This week is all about Ella. MIDNIGHT SECRETS, the first book in the Wildefire series releases tomorrow. I can't wait for you to read Savannah and Zach's story and meet the people of Midnight, Alabama. Be sure to come to the release day party tomorrow. Lots of fun and prizes to be had! We'll start around 10:00 CST and close down shop around 4:00. Here's the link: Ella Grace

Also I'm over at USA Today's Happy Ever After site talking to the wonderful Joyce Lamb about the Wilefire series, why I'm writing under a different name for this series, and my favorite Southern foods. Hope you'll come by and check it out here USA Today Interviews Ella Grace/Christy Reece

I'll be at Riverina Romance on Wednesday and Just Romantic Suspense on Saturday and Sunday. There will be giveaways at both sites so be sure to stop by and say hey. I'll stop back by and let you know the links as soon as I get them.

I've not had a chance to read much lately but did want to tell you that I've started a new Last Chance Rescue book. Working title is RUNNING ON EMPTY. I don't necessarily know if this will be the first one in the trilogy but so far, I'm loving it. And I adore my new hero, Declan Steele. Can't wait for you to meet him, Scottish accent and all. I'm teaming him up with Sabrina Fox, who has more secrets than I ever anticipated. These two have a fascinating history!

Okay, that's it for me. I'm headed to the post office to mail out books and prizes. And since I'm headed there anyway, how about a giveaway here? Be the first person to say: I WANT MIDNIGHT SECRETS and you'll win a signed copy!

Hope everyone has a spectacular week. Now, tell us what we should be reading!



15 comments:

Jackie P said...

Rereading Chances Are again> I really missed you.

Okay recommends! Kaylea Cross' Tactical Strike was AWESOME!!!!! I loved it and can't wait for Maya and Jackson's story to come out!
Then I read a mixture of New Adult books that were AWESOME too. Emma Hart's The Love Game, Mia Sheridan's Leo!, Rachel Van Dyken's The Bet, Lyla Payne's Broken At Love and Abbi Glines Twisted Perfection!
Looking forward to Midnight Secrets, Suzanne Brockmann's Headed For Trouble, Jill Shalvis' It Had To Be You and the list goes on!

krisgils33 said...

hey so I read this fabulous book recently...it's called Chances Are and you should totally read it. :)

My other recent good read was The Best Man by Kristan Higgins.

Busy, busy this week. Hope everyone gets some good reading time in!

Anonymous said...

I WANT MIDNIGHT SECRETS! Hi Christy,I have already bought and really enjoyed Chances Are.I can't wait to read more of your books. I have all your LCR books. Another recommend from me : Beneath the secrets books 1,2,3 by Lisa Renee Jones. Book 4 is supposed to be released tomorrow

Christy Reece said...

Thanks Jackie and Kris! So happy you enjoyed CHANCES ARE!

Anonymous, you won a signed copy of MIDNIGHT SECRETS. Email me your name and address asap so I can get the book out to you today. christy@christyreece.com. So happy you enjoyed CHANCES ARE!

Alison said...

Hi Everyone!

I didn't have time for much reading last week, my best friend was in town so we were out and about shopping and catching up.

I read Chances Are yesterday and I absolutely loved it! So much I decided I needed to revist all my LCR friends...starting with Rescue Me. Loving it just as much as I did the first time.

So excited for all the releases tomorrow, especially MIDNIGHT SECRETS! I've got a 3 day weekend this weekend so hopefully I have plenty of time to sit down and get to know Zach and Savannah.

Happy reading all!

Elke said...


Hi Christy, Chances are totally made my weekend. And I got the word today that Midnight Secrets is on the way and I should get it tomorrow. YAY!!!!

I also read the second book in Jordan Danes Sweet Justice series "the Wrong Side of Dead" and am halfway through the third one "the Echo of Violence".
There is not too much romance but I realy like the characters, especially Seth Harper and the suspence is great.

I hope I can stop by Ellas website tomorrow - have a wonderful release day Christy.
Happy reading Everyone!

Tara said...

I just finished Chances Are, LOVED IT! Thanks you so much for Angela and Jakes story, Christy.

That is my recommend for the week.

Have a great week all!

KC said...

Christy- I cant wait to read Chances Are.

Recommends for me: Rock Chick series by Kristen Ashley I am now on book 6. Love them.

Now I am going to go out and enjoy the 70+ degree weather we are finally getting!!

Happy Reading!!

bn100 said...

I WANT MIDNIGHT SECRETS

Abbi Glines The Vincent Brothers

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Carmen Cook said...

Hi all!
I too got my hands on Chances Are. :-) Such fun seeing the LCR gang again.

This week...or maybe last week, it all blends together, I read HEATSEEKER by Lucy Monroe. I'd been looking for a military romance ala Brockman and this fit the bill for me. I really enjoyed it.

Crystal said...

Hey everyone! I have been super crazy busy trying to get prepared for another move so I don't have a lot to recommend. I do however, have one BIG recommendation! Chances Are!!! I'm sure you have all already clicked to buy, but if you haven't... hurry you don't want to wait.
Christy- I am so excited for the big day tomorrow!! Zach and Savannah's big day will be a big one!!
I'll see everyone tomorrow for the Midnight Secrets release day party!!

oklanannie said...

Of course, CHANCES ARE, tops my list. Such a great story for Angela and Jake. If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?

Others I enjoyed were: Kim Karr's "Connected" and "Sweet Thing" by Renee Carlino. Good reads.

Of course, with tomorrow's release of Ella Grace's MIDNIGHT SECRETS, that should be on the top of everyone's TBR list.

Happy reading everyone!

Marijane Diodati said...

Well Chances Are is great. I miss the old gang especially Noah. Angela and Jake have everything that you want, a dangerous mission, physical attraction, lots of action, creepy villian, and a wonderful ending for our staring couple!

Christy Reece said...

Hey All! I meant to come back and chat with you last week but it turned out to be a crazier, busier week than I anticipated.

Thank you all for your kind words on CHANCES ARE. I'm thrilled that so many have embraced Jake, Angela and the LCR gang again. It is very much appreciated!

Be sure to come over to Recommend Monday today. I'll be announcing the winner of my newsletter contest and I have a recommend for you.

Hope to see you soon!

Judy B said...

Hello Christy Happy Memorial Day

First of all i am reading SWEET REVENGE by Christy Reece.

Midnight Rescue - Elle Kennedy

Breaking the Rules - Suzanne Brockmann

Special Forces Rendezvous - Elle Kennedy

Next in line to read are

Sweet Reward - Christy Reece

Midnight Secrets - Ella Grace


I also suggest CHANCES ARE & MIDNIGHT SECRETS. I find her books so hard to put down very talented Author.

Judy