Monday, September 2, 2013

Recommend Monday

Good Monday Everyone and Happy Labor Day!

How was your weekend? And for those celebrating Labor Day with a long weekend, are you having a good one?

My weekend was filled with celebrating my mom's birthday, football, writing, and reading. The perfect weekend! And last week was another fabulous one filled with traveling and fascinating characters. I am loving both of these books and can't wait to get them out to you.

We're 22 days away from the release of MIDNIGHT LIES. Seems like I've been waiting for this release forever. I can't wait for you to meet Quinn Braddock. I hope you fall in love with him as much as I did. He is perfect for Samantha. And though it takes them a while to work things out--a murderer on the loose has a tendency to delay a happy ending--they do get their happy ever after. If you're looking for the book, here are a few links you can pre-order:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Book Depository

And stayed tuned for contest news as we get closer to the release date.

Okay, that's it for me. I'm going to be doing a little reading today and hopefully writing, too. It's a lovely, rainy day here in Bama, perfect for my plans.

Have a great week all. Now tell us what great books you read last week!

7 comments:

Dr. Linda said...

Wow it seems like forever since I have had a chance to post on Recommend-Monday. I have been reading but was super busy at work. I also closed my book budget this summer so I could take a vacation and take my foster kitten to his forever home in Seattle.
Which in a round about way brings me to my recommended book. Stella Cameron released her new book in a new genre.. mystery. If you have read Cameron's books before you won't be disappointed in Cold.
The other books that I have read recently are the last two books in Debra Webb's Faces of Evil series Rage and Revenge- both are great continuations of the series and leave you wanting more.

Elke said...

Hi Christy, hi Everyone!
Sadly no long weekend for me here in Germany.
I was quite busy last week, but I read two fabulous books.
Rush by Joan Swann ( the third in her Phoenix series - I recommend to read them in order)and
Guilty as sin by Jami Alden (the hero is Tommy Icbara who appeared in run from evil). It was pretty intense and kept me at the edge of my seat. I highly recommend both books.

I am counting the days to the release day of Midnight lies. I preordered it like ages ago.

Happy reading everyone!


KC said...

Recommends for me:
Complete Me by J. Kenner (book 3 in the series).
Burn by Maya Banks
Down London Road by Samantha Young- I highly recommend this series.

Happy Reading!!

krisgils33 said...

Happy Labor Day!
I love having an extra day off and school starts tomorrow, so my daughter is kind of moping. we've had a relaxing weekend...getting alot of chores done and stuff for school.

My recommends are:
One Sweet Ride, Jaci Burton
Burned, Kaylea Cross
The Fireman Who Loved Me, Jennifer Bernard (this was on sale for .99 and was cute)
Exposed, Laura Griffen (awesome!)

that's it for me! have a great week.

Unknown said...

Hello. I just got done reading the first three books in the Watcher Series by D. McEntire: Midnight Reborn, Midnight Rose, and Midnight Revelations. I'm really enjoying this series. I love that it is all about vampires and werewolves and other paranormal stuff. She manages to weave you into her stories so much that you can't put the books down and can't wait to start the next. If you love the paranormal you will love these books.

Alison said...

Hi everyone! Running a little late this week :) Hope everyone had a greeat Labor Day!

I have 3 recommends this week by a new to me author Kelli Evans, her Lucky Hollow series...Lucky Enough, Just Her Luck, and One Lucky Deal. I thought they were fun and sexy!

Have a good week everyone!!

Christy Reece said...

Hey Everyone! Great recommends as usual. I added two to my TBR list. Hope you found a few for you too.

Be sure to stop by today's Recommend Monday and tell us your favorite reads from last week.

See you soon!