Sunday, November 10, 2013

Recommend Monday (on a Sunday)

Hey Everybody!

I'm out of town this week so I'm posting early. And since Mr. Reece is standing by the door, waiting for me to finish, I'd better make this quick, too. Got some major writing and revisions to take care of, so I'm headed into isolation. Fingers crossed I can get lots accomplished!

As for recommends--I've just started Pamela Clare's First Strike, the prequel to Striking Distance. I knew the minute I finished I'd want to dive into Striking Distance. Now that I have both on my Kindle, I can! I'm hearing marvelous things about this book, which is no surprise as Pamela is such a fabulous storyteller.

Okay, that's it for me. Have a safe, productive week. Now tell us what great books you read last week!

And remember, Monday, November 11, is Veterans Day. Hope you'll take a few minutes and remember the brave men and women who have given so much to ensure our freedom. May God bless them all!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Hi Christy! Good luck on all your revisions!!

I have two recommends this week...Jill Shalvis' Rumor Has It and Kristen Ashley's Jagged.

Happy reading everyone!!

§Elke said...

Hi Christy and Everyone!
Good luck for the revisions Christy.
I too read Pamela Clares Fisrt Strike and it was an emotional roller coaster ride and hard to put down.
I also recommend Barefoot by the Sea by Roxanne St.Claire .
Also to all fans of Karen Rose- I read her newest release Watch your Back. I know it won´t be out till next year in the US, but it is worth waiting for. It is Stevies and Clays story and to prepare for it read "You Belong to me" and "Did you miss me",because Stevies and Clays story starts with these books.

Happy Reading Everyone!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Alison. Revisions went very well. Yay! And thanks for the recommends. Love Jill Shalvis but I need to get on the Kristen Ashley bandwagon. I getting left behind! :)

And congratulations on the new addition. So very happy for you!

Christy Reece said...

Hey Elke! Thanks for the good wishes on the revisions. They worked! :)

So excited that Karen Rose has a new book coming out. She is a must buy for me. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.