Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Note of Thanks

To all my wonderful readers, thank you! For its first week out, you've given the LCR Elite team a fabulously warm welcome. I love all the comments and emails from you and I'm thrilled you're enjoying Running On Empty. Declan and Sabrina are one of my favorite couples and I'm so happy to know that readers are enjoying their story.

Filled with suspense, action, romance, spies, espionage, rescues, revenge, and redemption, along with a tortured hero and a heroine who never gives up, Running On Empty has a little something for every reader of romantic suspense.

Remember, Running On Empty is an indie (self published) book, so you won't be able to find it in any retail stores. I've listed the buys links for both ebook and paperback.

And if you're subscribed to my newsletter, the contest winner will be announced tomorrow. Stay tuned! 
 


eBook purchase links:
Amazon 
Barnes and Noble
iBooks
Kobo
Paperback purchase links:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Happy Reading!
Christy Reece


No comments: