Monday, June 29, 2015

Chance Encounter is here!

-->
I’m so thrilled to announce the release of another LCR Elite book. Chance Encounter is special to me for several reasons. I fell in love with Kacie Dane and Brennan Sinclair. They are two of the most wounded characters I’ve ever written. I hurt for them and was thrilled to be able to give them the happy ending they deserved. And what’s not to love about a world famous model, an infamous ex-football player, and a deranged stalker?

Chance Encounter is filled with secrets, lies, chills, thrills, laughter, lots of emotion, and a steamy romance. Kacie and Brennan fought hard for their happy ending and I sincerely hope you enjoy reading their love story.

Prefer paperback? Chance Encounter will be available in paperback within the next couple of weeks.





No comments: