Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Writing Update

Hi Everyone!

Wanted to give a quick update for my writing schedule for the next few months. I'm currently working on Grey and Irelyn's story, A Matter Of Justice. These two are so complex and their history so complicated, it's going to take a little longer to write than I anticipated. Looking to release the book close to the end of January, 2018. Sorry for the delay but I love these two characters and need the extra time to do right by them. BTW, I have approved the cover which I'll be revealing in the next few months. I think it's my most beautiful cover yet and I can't wait to share it with you!

After A Matter Of Justice, I'll be writing another LCR Elite book. I'm keeping the main characters a secret for now but I think LCR readers will be quite pleased.

After that, I'll either begin work on another Grey Justice book, probably Lacey and Wyatt's story, or if the muse is cooperative, I'll begin a new series. Either way it's going to be fun!

Thanks to all of you who have sent me emails and messages, or left reviews for Too Far Gone. I'm so thrilled that you've enjoyed Jonah and Gabby's story so much. I adored these two characters and am so happy others have fallen in love with them, too.

As we turn toward Autumn, gearing up for winter and the holidays, I hope your days are filled with love, laughter, and the joys of life.

Blessings to all!

Christy

No comments: