Monday, April 13, 2009

Sixteen Days and Counting

Sorry I missed a few days. Life and writing got in the way. But I do now have a completed synopsis for my first 2010 book. Tentatively titled Last Chance, it's turning out to be my favorite story yet. Since the synopsis is due in about six weeks, I was getting, shall we say, a bit anxious. Over the last few days the storyline began to coalesce and I just had to get it down. Now I'm much much happier.

I'm so excited about this book because, as I think I mentioned before, I wasn't sure I liked my hero. He's recently opened up to me and I can see not only where his problems begin, but that beneath the cold, gruff exterior beats a gentle and good heart. It's just been trampled on a few too many times. My strong, gutsy heroine is a perfect match for him in every way. Love it when my characters click so soon!

And while I was preoccupied with my new book and new characters, the countdown to the release of RESCUE ME continues. Woohoo! 

There are a few blogs and a couple of interviews coming up in the next few weeks. I'll post them soon so you can take a look if you like.

Now, time for a little more writing. Until next time, enjoy the spring, watch out for stormy weather and take some time to read a good book. 

No comments: