Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twenty-three Days and Counting...

I was going to post about the day I received my incredible offer from Ballantine but couldn't resist interrupting the regularly scheduled post to share this wonderful news. My first reviews for RESCUE ME are here and I'm thrilled!


Here's an excerpt of the review from Romantic Times Magazine:

4 stars HOT
A sizzling new suspense trilogy burst onto the scene as Reece invites readers to join the adventures of Last Chance Rescue Enterprises. Plenty of danger and intrigue make this a promising series launch!

And here's an excerpt of Harriet Klausner's review:

Mindful of the quality expected of Cherry Adair and Mariah Stewart, Christy Reece's first novel is a terrific romantic suspense thriller.


Also, if you get Romantic Times magazine, you'll see a beautiful ad on page 21. Check it out if you can. I almost passed out when I saw it...it's so pretty!

Tomorrow, I'll share with you the fabulous review Romantic Times gave RETURN TO ME.

Then on Tuesday, I'll tell you about that most wondrous day when I received THE CALL!





No comments: