Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Hi Everyone!

Apologies to those who are regular readers. I've been busy working on SECOND CHANCE and am just now coming up for air. This book is one of the most emotional stories I've ever written. I'm so thankful it's summer time and the sun is shining. I love being able to go outside for warmth and much needed brightness. There is a beautiful happy ever after ending to the story, but a few of the events in it are really tugging on my heart.

I think we're close to finalizing the covers for the new trilogy and I'm hoping to be able to share them with you soon. I promise, you won't be disappointed. They're fabulous!

The order issues because of the title changes have been fixed. I'll have the pre-order buttons back up soon. In the meantime, if you'd like to pre-order, you can go to the Random House site or Amazon.com. Those two sites are the only places, so far, that the dates and book titles are correct...at least last time I checked. Should be fixed everywhere else soon.

Oh and my German cover for RESCUE ME is ready to post! I should have it up on the home page in the next few days. Wow, a very different look. Dark and quite spooky! The scheduled release for the German version is April 2010. I haven't seen the cover for RETURN TO ME yet. Can't wait!

Also, I'll be posting some new reviews for all three books on the Books page soon. Hope you enjoy them!

Counting the days till June 23! Hope you are too! Don't forget to stop by that day to help me celebrate the release of RUN TO ME. Lots of goodies to give away.

Until later!

No comments: