Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Quick Hi

Hi Everyone!

Just dropping by for a brief chat. First I want to thank those who have sent me such lovely emails over the last week regarding RUN TO ME. They mean so very much and I sincerely appreciate all the kind words and encouragement!

There were a couple of people whose emails bounced back when I tried to answer. If you sent me an email and didn't receive an answer back, please know I did try and I sincerely appreciate your kindness.

Also, I wanted to answer a few of the questions that I've been getting regarding the new trilogy.

NO CHANCE is indeed Gabe Maddox's story. I sent in the final revisions last week and I have to say that I fell in love with Gabe while writing the book. He made me cry more than once. Okay, I'll admit I can be a big crybaby so maybe I'm not the best judge. Still, I hope you agree that Gabe definitely deserves a happy ever after and I think he's chosen the perfect woman for him.

Many people have asked who the main character is in SECOND CHANCE. So as not to give any spoilers on RUN TO ME, if you read the book, then you probably know who the hero of SECOND CHANCE will be. Sorry if you find this confusing. Please feel free to email me at christy@christyreece.com and I'll explain.

LAST CHANCE features a new character that you'll meet in NO CHANCE. Her name is McKenna and I'm already loving her. In fact, she's the most intriguing character I've ever written, so I'm very excited about getting started on her story.

That's all for now. I'm burrowing back into my writing cave. I hope to be close to finishing up on SECOND CHANCE before I leave for Washington DC. Remember, if you're going to the RWA national convention, be sure to drop by my spot at the literacy signing. I'd love to meet you.

Until next time, stay cool and read some good books!

2 comments:

Mary G said...

You're a tease but I love it. That's probably what makes you an awesome writer with all those intricate plots. Happy writing.
Waiting patiently although the withdrawal symptoms are killing me.
I'll have to pull something out of my TBR pile. Happy 4th of July on Sat. We had Canada Day today. Take care.

Christy Reece said...

LOL. Thanks, Mary. Happy Canada to you!