Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by RomCon yesterday to chat about SECOND CHANCE and 'love conquers all' romances. Great conversation!

Don't forget to drop by on Monday to recommend your good reads. I have one I can't wait to share with you!

Also, Tuesday is the official release day for SECOND CHANCE. Join me here for the release day celebration including contests and prizes. And if you see NO CHANCE or SECOND CHANCE on the shelf anywhere, send me the photo at christy@christyreece.com and I'll post it on my Facebook page!

Have a marvelous weekend all. Talk with you Monday!

2 comments:

Kara C said...

How nice of our school district to plan Spring Break around your book release! Guess I know how I'll spend the day Tuesday. Maybe the boys can go to friends' for the day. :)
Have a great weekend!

Christy Reece said...

Oh yes, I have so much power with the school board. I just don't like to brag. (:

Hope your Spring Break is FABULOUS!