Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Saturday Hey!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I just love Saturday mornings. They hold such promise, don't you think? LOL. Meanderings from my coffee deprived mind. I stayed up until 3:00 reading a book. Yay! I actually have a recommendation on Monday. How about that?

Thanks to those who stopped by yesterday to tell me what you're reading this weekend. Sounds like Monday will be filled with more great recommendations.

Congratulations to Ronlyn and Laura D! They are the winners of SECOND CHANCE! Ladies, if you'll send your mailing address to me at christy@christyreece, I'll get your book out to you this week.

And remember, I'll have an all day contest on release day, Tuesday, March 23. So be sure to come and celebrate with me and please invite others to join in!

Okay, I'm off to grab more coffee and see what my sweetheart has planned for today. I think it may involve a pot roast. One of the few things I do can do well in the kitchen. (:

Make sure to stop back by on Monday with your good read recommendations. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend filled with all your favorite things!

7 comments:

Crystal (cmac) said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Jackie P said...

Congradulations Ya'll!!!!!

oklanannie said...

Congrats to the winners of such a SWEET REWARD!!! Here's hoping Cole gets his SWEET REVENGE and that SWEET JUSTICE will prevail in the end when the bad guys get their due.

Christy - can't wait to hear on Monday what book you read.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Looking forward to talking with ya'll in the "LCR" chatroom!

Ronlyn said...

WOO HOO! Thanks so much!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have a couple sick kidlets, so things are pretty mellow at my house.

Jackie P said...

I never realized until the other day how caught up I had gotten into the books. When writing one of my children's teachers a note I caught myself capitilizing the whole word CHANCE !!!! LMBO

Mary G said...

Congrats & enjoy girls.
LOL Jackie on the CAPITALS.

Christy Reece said...

Just noticed all these comments! Sorry I missed them. So nice of you guys to congratulate the winners.

And Oklanannie, how SWEET are you to begin working with the new titles!

Ronlyn, congrats and hope the kidlets feel better soon.

Jackie, I'm the same way. CHANCE is in caps in just about anything I write anymore. It's gotten to the point when I hear someone say CHANCE on television, my ears perk up. Kind of like the way my girls' ears perk up when someone says the word treat! I haven't started barking yet though. Well, my hubby may disagree with that statement. (: