Friday, January 22, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Hi Everyone,

Hope you've had a good week. I had an exciting and productive one. I started writing the synopses for the next three Last Chance Rescue books, and I'm loving them already. Yesterday, I met a new character who is, without a doubt, one of the most intriguing and sexiest heroes I've ever met. I cannot wait to learn more about him!

Monday evening was very exciting. I learned that NO CHANCE received a starred review from Publishers Weekly! Wow! I am thrilled! Amazon has added the review to the NO CHANCE page, so if you get a CHANCE, be sure to check it out.

Tuesday, another exciting event occurred. I was on the Romantic Times website and discovered they'd already posted some reviews for next month, including NO CHANCE, which received 4 1/2 stars! You can read the review by going to romantictimes.com and putting my name or NO CHANCE in the search area.

Also, I had a discussion with my editor and agent about book titles for the 2011 trilogy and I think we've decided. Keeping it undercover right now until I'm totally sure. I should be able to announce them soon. I do have tentative release months of April, June, and August 2011. Something to cover your entire summer!

Next Wednesday, I'm going to run a contest involving one of the characters in the 2011 trilogy. This is the only character that was introduced in the first trilogy. All the others will be introduced in the upcoming CHANCE trilogy or are new characters. But this one person, a man, was first mentioned in RETURN TO ME. We'll have some fun guessing. And there will be prizes! So, if you get a CHANCE, give RETURN TO ME another read and see if you can figure out who it is.

And be sure to check in on Monday and tell us what great book or books you read this week.

Until later!

11 comments:

Kara C said...

Christy,
I just reread the book not too long ago, but may have to pick it back up and join in the contest. I can think of one person I am hoping will get the CHANCE to have his own story.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Christy Reece said...

Kara, it will be interesting to see who you hope gets a CHANCE to have his own story. (:

Mary G said...

Hi girls
I've reread the last chapter of Return To Me so many times. I'll have to take it from the beginning next time although it sounds like homework now LOL. Exciting news on the upcoming projects!

Mary G said...

BTW - when I went to RT's web-site & clicked on No Chance, they show the old cover. Might be confusing for people when are looking for your book.

Christy Reece said...

Mary, I dreamed of having classes in school where I was required to read romance novels. Never could find that on the curriculum!

Thanks for the heads-up on the cover. I'm hopeful when the magazine comes out, they'll have the full colored one!

oklanannie said...

Hi everyone!

Looking forward to Monday's "games" with Christy. I have pulled "Return to Me" off the keeper shelf and have begun my reread watching carefully for a possible new hero!

Congrats to Christy on all her good news this week!

And wishing everyone a fab weekend!

Christy Reece said...

Thanks, Oklanannie. Hope you enjoy revisiting Samara and Noah. Look forward to hearing from you next week.

mariska said...

Right, i don't have Return to Me, so is there anyone can borrow it to me ? :)

Have a great weekend all !

Christy Reece said...

No worries, Mariska! There will be prizes not involving RETURN TO ME. Just drop by on Wednesday and plan to have some fun!

Fraze said...

was to my local Indigo today here in Canada and was looking for your newest as I had forgotten the actual release date other than Feb. am waiting with bated breath.

Christy Reece said...

Hi Fraze, great to hear from you. Not long now! February 23! Just a couple more weeks. So glad you're looking forward to it!