Tuesday, April 27, 2010

12:00 LAST CHANCE Contest!

Hey All!

Welcome back for the release day party of LAST CHANCE. It's been kind of quiet around here...looks like we need to ramp up the volume a bit.

Prizes are a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble and a $25 gift card to Outback Steakhouse.

Hopefully this will be a bit of a challenge...again the answer can be found in the LAST CHANCE excerpt on my site.

As you know, Victor Lymes, the nasty kidnapper who held Skylar in NO CHANCE, has also kidnapped Lucas Kane. Victor is a vicious, nasty sort and gets his just deserts in the prologue. However, before that happens, he has a plan to ransom wealthy billionaire Lucas Kane. He intends to cut off a body part and mail it with the ransom letter.

First person to post correct answer wins. No previous winners of today's contest can participate.

Contest question:

What body part does Victor want to cut off and mail?

Ready. Set. Post!

13 comments:

Angela said...

tongue

Kara C said...

tongue

Kara C said...

Way to go, Angela!

Mary G said...

Congrats Angela !!

Kara C said...

Of course, then he agreed to fingers. LOL

oklanannie said...

Whoa! Angela, you are definitely quick on the draw today!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your SWEET win!

Christy Reece said...

Yay, Angela!!!

Congrats!

Email your mailing address to: christy@christyrece.com.

Christy Reece said...

LOL. Almost, Kara! Hope you can come back at 2:00 for another CHANCE!

Mary G said...

LOL Kara

Hey Christy
See your email address. You type fast.

Christy Reece said...

LOL. Sorry, Angela. I got so excited, I typed my email address wrong.

christy@christyreece.com

Thanks, Kara! Pretty bad when I can even spell my name correctly!

Christy Reece said...

Oh my. I think I need more coffee. I meant, thank you, Mary!

Goodness sakes! I'm on a roll!

Mary G said...

Too much partying right?

Christy Reece said...

*snort* You know me so well, Mary!