Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LAST CHANCE 4:00 Contest Question

Hi All--

Welcome back!

Congrats again to Jane and Sarah for winning the 2:00 contest!

Since we're heading toward the end of the party and everyone's feeling kind of mellow, let's have a easy one.

Remember, today's previous winners are not eligible and all answers can be found in the excerpt of LAST CHANCE on my website. First person to post with the correct answer wins:

A $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble and a $25 gift card to Macaroni Grill.

Question:

What color are McKenna's eyes?

Ready. Set. Post!


16 comments:

swells77 said...

gray-blue

Kara C said...

blue

Christy Reece said...

Yay, swells77! You were quick!

Congrats!

Email me your mailing address: christy@christyreece.com.

Jennifer D. said...

Blue Gray - although I was beat to the punch. Congrats to swells77.

Congrats to Christy on Last Chance's release

Christy Reece said...

Kara, good try! Come back at 6:00 for...one LAST CHANCE!

oklanannie said...

"soft guileless gray-blue eyes"

Kara C said...

Congratulations swells77! Everyday I teach my students to read for detail. Then, what do I do? Leave out half the answer! LOL

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Jennifer!

Be sure to come back at 6:00!!!

Christy Reece said...

*snort*

Oklanannie, you are so funny!

Christy Reece said...

LOL. Kara, I won't tell!

oklanannie said...

Congratulations swells77!! Enjoy the SWEET read! This is a fantabulous story!!

Unknown said...

ok how the heck yall do that, i was sitting here refreshing the page and no post there and then WAM 10 comments LOL

oklanannie said...

That's okay, Kara, 'cause I took great detailed notes and added them to my "family tree" chart! However, I'm waaaaaaay too slow!!

swells77 said...

Thank you!!!

Happy Release Day!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Oklanannie!

blackroze37, I know what you mean. Before I could blink, the answers were there. Be sure to come back at 6:00 for one LAST CHANCE!

Thank you, swells77. Congrats again!

Jane said...

Congrats, swells77.