Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LAST CHANCE is here!!!


The day finally arrived and LAST CHANCE is finally in stores!!! Woohoo!

I'm so excited about LAST CHANCE and very happy to be able to get it into the hands of readers. I sincerely hope you enjoy the story of the mysterious McKenna Sloan aka Ghost and Lucas Kane, the sexy British billionaire she rescues. This couple holds a very special place in my heart and once you read it, I hope you love them too.

Party starts at 10:00 AM (CST). Just 5 minutes away!

Tell everyone to come join the fun. We'll party until 6:00!

See you in a few!!!

6 comments:

Dannyfiredragon said...

Happy Release Day Christy!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Danny! Hope you enjoy LAST CHANCE!

Mary G said...

Happy Release Day Christy - what a wonderful book!

Aly said...

Happy Release Day Christy!

It is a bitterSWEET day since it is the LAST CHANCE to read a new Christy Reece for a while.

But then of course, I have no problem doing rereads on the other six LCR books :P And the wait will make reading about Dylan all that much SWEETer.

I hope that you have a had a fantastic release day

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Mary! And I'm thrilled you enjoyed LAST CHANCE!

Christy Reece said...

Aly, thanks so much!

Oh, I love the bitterSWEET word. We're going to have such fun with those SWEET words over the next year.

Hope you enjoy your rereads and that it makes you look forward to the SWEET trilogy all the more!