Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally Friday!

Hi All-

Just a quick note to say hey and let you know I'm writing away on SWEET REVENGE. Dylan, bless his stoic, non-talkative soul, is going to get a good talking to this weekend. It's time for the man to give up and tell me what's going on with him. I plan to knock out some major pages in the next fews day, so I'll be off-line much of that time.

I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and that you're planning a wonderfully relaxing weekend.

Be sure to check back Monday morning for Recommend Monday. Will definitely want to know what great reads you had last week and what you want the world to read too.

I'll be giving away a few copies of LAST CHANCE next week, so stay tuned. And, in case you didn't know, LAST CHANCE will be released Tuesday, April 27. Eleven days to go! Can't wait to share Lucas and McKenna's story with everyone. Some of you won a copy last week and should be getting the book very soon. Yay!

Okay, that's it for me until Monday!

Have a safe and lovely weekend!

8 comments:

Ronlyn said...

Happy Friday Christie!
Who would have guessed that Dylan wouldn't want to give it up? I mean, really. LOL
I've got to pound out some work today, then the weekend is going to be filled with birthday parties and visiting the tulip festival with my guys. YAY! Looking forward to the fun.
ciao
Ronlyn

Kara C said...

Hey Christy and Ronlyn,
Testing is over, and yes, I am doing a happy dance. I WILL be reading this weekend. It's my goal at least. First must get through Spring Carnival, Special Olympics, state choir competition, etc,etc.
Have a great weekend.

oklanannie said...

Happy Friday Everyone!

Well, I'm a bit miffed. Ronlyn is tip-toeing through the tulips & birthday parties, Kara gets to go to a Spring Carnival and the Olympics -- and well, we all know with whom Christy will be spending her weekend! Me, I get rain, boomers and lightning. It's revving up to be a wet and stormy one, too.

I hope my LAST CHANCE for a great weekend is delivered by my mailman this afternoon!

Enjoy!

Christy Reece said...

Hey Ronlyn! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. A birthday party and tulip festival...sounds like such fun!

Christy Reece said...

Kara, congrats on surviving the week! And wow, sounds like your weekend is going to be mega busy. Enjoy!

Christy Reece said...

Hey Oklanannie, hope the thunderstorms weren't too bad. Glad that LAST CHANCE arrived there safely. Enjoy your weekend!

Danny said...

Hi Christy,

hope Dylan was talking to you during the weekend. Sounds like he is an interesting guy.

Christy Reece said...

Hey Danny, thanks! Dylan is being semi-cooperative, which I think is going to par for the course for this man.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're feeling better!