Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Contest Winners!!!

Congratulations to the winners of the "Where did you first spot RESCUE ME" contest!

Winner of $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble.........MOLLY BYERS

Winner of $25 gift card to Books A Million............Terry Dubbs

Winner of a signed copy of RESCUE ME................PHOEBE JORDAN

Winner of a signed copy of RETURN TO ME.........CARLA SWAFFORD

If you are one of the above winners, please send me your mailing address at christy@christyreece.com so I can send your prize to you.

Thanks to all who entered. Be sure to check in next week when an excerpt of RETURN TO ME will be posted. Also, I'll be running another contest in a few weeks for more gift cards and signed copies of my books.

And, stay tuned. My website is about to change with a whole new look! And still more exciting news to come!

In the meantime, I will be checking out for a while. I have a June 1 deadline for my December 29 release, LAST CHANCE. Gabe Maddox's story!

Until later, read some great books and enjoy the warmth and sunshine of Spring! And if you get a chance, drop me a line and let me know if you enjoyed RESCUE ME!

3 comments:

Carla Swafford said...

YAHOO! Thanks, Christy! Noah is all mine, mine, mine! Mine I say!

Phoebe Jordan said...

I'm with Carla. I'm emailing you as soon as possible.

Christy Reece said...

Congratulations, ladies! Signed copies headed your way soon.

Thanks so much for entering the contest. Check back again. More chances to win coming soon!