Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let The Fun Begin!

Hi Everyone! I guess you know by now that the second book in my Last Chance Rescue Trilogy is officially on the shelves! I'm thrilled with the positive responses that RESCUE ME received from both readers and reviewers. And the early reviews of RETURN TO ME are fabulous!

Now for the contest. I will be giving away a prize every two hours until 10:00 PM CST tonight. I will announce each prize and the contest at that time. That's seven chances to win a prize! But you can only win once, so make it count!

First up: For a signed copy of RETURN TO ME: Please email me at christy@christyreece.com where you bought or plan to buy RETURN TO ME. Easy and quick. The first person to email me wins!

So let me hear from you soon. First person to email me at christy@christyreece.com and answers the question wins!

I'll announce the winner on the next blog entry which will be two hours from now!

So email away!



2 comments:

Callie James said...

Hi, Christy! I intend to buy Return to Me at B&N (Hoover, AL).

Can't wait!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you so much, Karen. Hope you enjoy it!