Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RT Review of RUN TO ME--A Squee Moment I Had to Share!

Just read the first review of RUN TO ME and couldn't resist sharing. Unfortunately when I copied it, I got all these extra characters I didn't want. So I'm really hoping it works this time!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

4 1/2 Stars

Round three in Reece's explosive and gritty trilogy dives into the frightening world of mind control. A common thread running through the Last Chance Rescue series is the characters' torturous pasts. Up-and-comer Reece doesn't flinch from running her protagonists through the literal wringer which, while painful, makes for mesmerizing reading. Romantic suspense has a major new star!--Jill M. Smith

9 comments:

oklanannie said...

Just read the RT's review of "Run to Me". I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us in the future. This series is filled with such great characters, fast-paced suspense, and sizzling romance. Have loved each book and am so excited to know there are more new characters and stories in the making.

Congratulations, Christy!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you're enjoying the series! And tickled that you want to read more!

Kara C said...

Fabulous news, but not unexpected. Your series is definitely a hit around here! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Christy Reece said...

Kara, thank you so much! I hope to have an excerpt of RUN TO ME up soon...hopefully next week.

I'm so glad you're enjoying the series!

M.V.Freeman said...

Christy,
You deserve this, you work so darn hard!

Two thumbs up!!!!!!!! I am impressed and excited for you!

Keep on writing!

Christy Reece said...

Mary, thank you so much. Deadline is June 1 and I can't wait to take a couple of days off and read!

Anybody have recommendations?

M.V.Freeman said...

So close! isn't it?

I do have a recommendation..if you've ever followed Charlaine Harris's series...Dead and Gone is very good.

The only other book is a YA...part of the Fable Haven series by Brandom Mull.

Perhaps not what you are looking for, but I enjoyed them! :)

Kara C said...

The new Susan Mallery trilogy is fun. Just started reading You Can Run but Carlene Thompson. So far it's really good as well.

Christy Reece said...

Thanks so much, Mary and Kara, for the recommendations. I'll have to check them out!