Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Week To Go

RETURN TO ME will be released on May 19...in seven days! Woohoo!

I've received numerous emails from readers telling me they're looking forward to Noah and Samara's story. The early reviews of RETURN TO ME are fantastic and I'm thrilled with them. I hope readers enjoy getting to know the mysterious founder of Last Chance Rescue. And that you enjoy watching the sparks fly as he falls hard for the fiery and spirited Samara Lyons.

I'll be running another contest next week, giving away signed copies of RESCUE ME and RETURN TO ME, along with more gift cards. Be sure to check in on the 19th to enter.

Until then, take some time to enjoy a great romance. It'll put a glow in your heart and a smile on your face.

4 comments:

M.V.Freeman said...

Christy-CONGRATS on the Next book! YAY!!!

I know you have been writing like a fiend, and I hope everything is going well, have you been able to read anything lately? :)

Alas...I am looking at my pile and realizing I have to wait just a bit more....

Christy Reece said...

Hey Mary, thanks for stopping by! No, I've not had a chance to read much lately and I miss it so much! But I have a June 1, August 1 and October 1 deadline. However, after that I plan to glut myself. There are some great books out there I'm dying to read!

Candice Moody said...

Christy, I have to tell you I've loved reading Rescue Me...and I'm truly excited about reading Noah's story!!

Christy Reece said...

Candi, thanks so much! I hope you enjoy RETURN TO ME just as much.

Thanks for letting me know!