Friday, May 22, 2009

Sticking my head out of my writing cave.

I just wanted to pop in and shout out a giant THANK YOU! I've received so many incredibly nice emails from readers who are loving RETURN TO ME. What a joy it is to know that you approve of the happy ever after Noah McCall received with his Samara.

Of course, with Noah being the head of Last Chance Rescue, you'll see him in every book. And honestly, he's just so hard to let go of.

I'm busily revising and editing LAST CHANCE, which is Gabe Maddox and Skylar McKenzie's story. I'm loving these characters and when it's released December 29, I hope you agree.

Remember to check in on June 23 when I'll be celebrating the release of RUN TO ME with another all day blog contest.

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and that you take some time to remember the brave men and women who have sacrificed so much to keep our country safe. May God bless them!

Also, hope you get to relax, prop your feet up, drink some lemonade and enjoy a little barbeque. Oh, and read a good book!

Till later!

No comments: