Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Website, Excerpts and Guest Blogging

My new design is live! I'm thrilled with it and hope you'll take the opportunity to visit a while. I'll be adding new things here and there, from time to time, so be sure to check back often. Also, I changed the title of my blog to News and Notes. That way I can post news immediately and keep you up to date on what's going on.

RETURN TO ME excerpt has been added. Check it out to see why Samara is so upset with Noah when she sees him again. If you read the excerpt in the back of RESCUE ME, this is a continuation from that same chapter. Hope you enjoy it and that it makes you want to find out what happens next!

Also, I'm guest blogging today at Cindy Proctor-King's Muse Interrupted site about Series: Love Them or Hate Them. Would love to have you drop by and say hi. I'm giving away a signed copy of RESCUE ME to one commenter. Hope to see you there.  Here's the link: http://www.museinterrupted.com

Until later!


3 comments:

Christy Reece said...

Oh, and I meant to say, feel free to post a comment anytime!

M.V.Freeman said...

LOVE the new look!

Christy Reece said...

Thanks so much, Mary. I do too!