Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick Update

Just popping in to say a hi. My deadline for LAST CHANCE is Monday, so working feverishly to finish. And I do mean feverishly. My sweetie and I have had some sort of upper respiratory infection and we keep passing it back to the other. Sharing is a good thing, but I'm tired of sharing this stuff. We're hoping the sunshine we haven't seen much of lately will stay around a while and cure us. Our pesky antibiotics sure haven't.

Once again, wanted to thank those who have emailed me about enjoying RESCUE ME and/or RETURN TO ME. That means so very much, especially to a newly published author who battles those demons of doubt on a daily basis. I answer each email I receive, but there have been three or four emails I've not been able to respond to. My emails are kicked back. So, if you've sent me an email and I've not responded, please know I did try. Also, thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

I'm hoping to get an excerpt of RUN TO ME up on my website this next week. There's one on the Random House site, but I believe it's the teaser in the back of RETURN TO ME. I'll put up a different one to give you a little bit more of the flavor of the book. Still completely thrilled with the RT 4 1/2 star review for RUN TO ME!

Don't forget to check under News and Notes on June 23. I'll be celebrating the release of RUN TO ME with contests all day. Prizes will include signed copies of my books and other goodies. Would love to see you there!

Now it's back to LAST CHANCE, Gabe Maddox and Skylar McKenzie's story. I'm really enjoying this book and on December 29, I hope you'll enjoy it too.

Until later, hope you take the opportunity to enjoy the warmth of the summer sun and read a wonderful romance. As you know, it'll put a glow in your heart and a smile on your face!

No comments: