Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Chance for RETURN TO ME Contest

Okay, here's the last opportunity to win in my all day contest blog. Hope you've enjoyed the day as much as I have.

Since it's late, I'm going the easy route again. The first person to comment will win a signed copy of my upcoming release, RUN TO ME. I don't even have copies yet, but should be getting a couple soon. As soon as I get them, one can be yours. All you need to do is post and it's yours. Or, if you prefer, you can win a signed copy of one of the two previous books, RESCUE ME or RETURN TO ME. Your choice!

Remember, no previous winners!

Ready. Set. Post!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

well i am still waiting for my download to get here.. i cant wait to read these...

Christy Reece said...

Jolene, you just won! Congratulations!

Which signed book would you like to have?

Also, email me your mailing address at christy@christyreece.com.

Congratulations!

oklanannie said...

Thanks for a fun day, Christy! And especially for my prizes.

I'm about 1/2 way through "Return to Me" -- and I am not disappointed! I adore Noah! You have given him a great story, along with Samara. I'm going to try and finish tonight because I'm passing this book along to a friend tomorrow since my library will now have a SIGNED COPY!!!

Good luck and I'll be anxiously awaiting "Run to Me".

Christy Reece said...

Hey Oklanannie, you're more than welcome. Thanks for playing!

So glad to hear you're enjoying RETURN TO ME. And that you adore Noah. I do too!

Unknown said...

thank you Christy.. what fun.