Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Covers, Revisions, Edits and Galleys


November turned into a busy month. I was finishing up some revisions on RUN TO ME, the third book in my trilogy, when line and copy edits came for RETURN TO ME, the second book and galleys for RESCUE ME, the first book in the trilogy. Had to kick it up a notch!

So I got my revisions sent in, then locked myself up for a few days to do my edits. Sent those in last week and now I'm working on my galleys. And I think more galleys are coming in a few days. Wow, this is getting really real. But I'm loving it!

In between, I'm trying to finish up another book before the end of the year. This is the first book in a new trilogy. Same organization, Last Chance Rescue, but new hero and heroine. So far, this is the most emotional book I've written. Parts of it are really tugging at my heart. Hopefully someday, you'll get to read it and you can let me know if you feel the same way.

My covers are almost ready and I'm working on getting them added to my website. Till then, here's a sneak peek at RESCUE ME, my first book. I love it!

Till next time, stay warm and read lots of books!

No comments: