Monday, January 26, 2009

Yay and Busy, Busy, Busy

First of all, apologies to those who read my blog and have been wondering when I was going to post again. It's been slightly crazy around here, but I see some breathing room in a couple of days and I'm excited about that. Meaning, I can get back to work on my new book, which I am loving!

I did want to pop in and share some exciting news. The foreign rights to RESCUE ME and RETURN TO ME sold to Britta Hansen at Heyne Verlag in Germany! Don't know release dates yet but I'm absolutely thrilled!

I've been busily working on copy edits for RUN TO ME, my June 23 release, which is the third book in the Last Chance Rescue trilogy. They're due back on Thursday, so once again this blog is short and sweet. I'll come back a little later...possibly this weekend and give you an update on my new trilogy. I'm so excited about it! Two of the books include characters from my first trilogy and the third book...well, let's just say I'm getting to know the characters and so far, they're very mysterious and intriguing. My favorite kind!

Now, back to copy edits. Until next time, stay warm and keep reading!

No comments: