Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Contest Time Again!

Congratulations to Karen Beeching! She correctly answered the question of the home office location for Last Chance Rescue. Paris is the answer. Yay, Karen!

Okay, here's the easiest of the easy contests ever. The first two people who respond on this blog entry and tell me they would like to have a signed book, I will send it to them. You have a choice of the first book in the trilogy, RESCUE ME, or you can get RETURN TO ME. Either one. I'm giving away two books, so it doesn't matter to me which one you want.

Ready. Set. Go!

Remember, first two people to respond wins. Just tell me which book you want!

6 comments:

oklanannie said...

Hi Christy!

I would love to have "Return to Me" signed.

I bought one this morning at Barnes & Noble but I could give it to a friend!

Thanks!

Christy Reece said...

You got it, Oklanannie.

Email me at christy@christyreece.com with your mailing address.

Congrats! And thanks for entering!

oklanannie said...

Christy,

I just spread the word to the book club and friends about your contest and your website so you should be hearing from some new readers soon.

Kara C said...

ME me me! I'd love a signed copy of your first book.
Thanks.

Christy Reece said...

Kara, you've got it! Send me your mailing address at christy@christyreece.com

Congrats and thanks for entering!

Christy Reece said...

Oklanannie, thanks so much! The more the merrier!

I'll post another contest at 4:00 CST.