Friday, August 28, 2009

Whew! It's Done!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick check-in to say hi. I've been holed up in my office working on revisions of SECOND CHANCE and just sent them in minutes ago. Yay!

I received some good feedback on changes to my website and hope to implement some of them soon. Also, I'll post an excerpt of SECOND CHANCE very soon...so stay tuned!

I received a lovely package yesterday with cover flats for all three new books. I'm so excited about them. They're gorgeous! Can't wait to see them on the bookstore shelves.

My mom's birthday is today, so I'm taking the day off to be with her. I'll check back with you next week. Until then, feel free to drop me an email at christy@christyreece.com if you have any questions.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Mary G said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom Christy.
Great news about the books.

Christy Reece said...

Thanks so much, Mary! And my mom says thank you too!

Enjoy the weekend!