Monday, March 11, 2013

Recommend Monday

Good Monday All!

Hope you had a great weekend and read some fabulous books. Can't wait to hear what you're recommending today.

Last week I finished up revisions for MIDNIGHT LIES and sent them back to my editor. Did anyone get a chance to check out the sexy cover? I'll post it below to give all of us a Monday morning pick-me-up!

Also, if you've not had the chance to read the back cover blurb for CHANCES ARE, the book now has its own page on my website. Here's the link: CHANCES ARE 

And stay tuned because I'll be sharing an excerpt soon!

This week is all about the writing. Today especially should be a fabulous writing day. Rain all day long--a wonderful writing atmosphere!

Last week I read a riveting romantic suspense by fellow Alabama author Cynthia Eden, Die For Me. Wow, so many twists and turns in this book, and the finale was so fast paced, I was feverishly clicking my Kindle pages as I raced to the end. I know several of you have read and loved it, too. Another Recommend Monday success story!

Congrats to Keraae, Kara and BN100 for winning a signed copy of the UK RETURN TO ME. I'll contact you 3 soon for mailing info.

And, as promised, here's a Monday morning pick-me-up! What do you think?



Okay, I'm headed to London and Paris where Angela and Jake are in the fight of their lives. Wish us luck! Have a great week all!

Now, tell us what we should be reading!

8 comments:

krisgils33 said...

Oh, love the ML cover, Christy!!!

I'm exhausted today, dance competition all weekend. But my daughter did very well, so I'm having a proud momma moment.

I have 2 recommends:
Heat Seeker, Lucy Monroe
Always on My Mind, Bella Andre. This was an amazing story that I absolutely loved loved loved.

Have a great week everyone!

Anonymous said...

That cover is so hot!!

I highly recommend:

Her Knight in Black Leather by J.M. Stewart

The Green-Eyed Doll by Jerrie Alexander

Hope everyone's week is off to a fabulous start!

KC said...

Love the over. I could just lick him! HaHa.

Recommends:
I also read Die for me by Cynthia Eden, it was a good, fast read.
If you were mine by Bella Andre book 5 of The Sullivan Family.
Longing for love by Marie Force, book 7 of the McCarthy's.

Thats it for me.

Happy Reading!!


Alison said...

Love the cover Christy!! I have Die for Me in my TBR sounds like I better move it up the list.

I'll second Kris's recommendation for Always on My Mind by Bella Andre, its my fave of the series.

Right now I'm reading Reckless by SC Stephens and really enjoying it. Its the 3rd book in the series and I'm ready for Kellan and Keira to get their HEA.

Happy Reading Everyone!

oklanannie said...

Lovin' the Midnight Lies cover - it's hot!

Read several books this week that I've enjoyed. Bella Andre's "Always On My Mind" was a special treat. And "Reckless" by S.C. Stephens, was the last book in the Kellan and Kiera saga. Loved this New Adult series. And I finally read "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. Surprisingly, I really liked it. I'm not a big Sparks fan.

Caught myself a bad cold, so I'm off to wrap up in my blanket with a cup of hot tea and another good book to read.

Tara said...

Hi all!

Christy, that cover is yummy!

Kris, congrats on your daughters dance!

I know I sound like a broken record, but I am on a kick, still reading Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series and loving it! I am on Mace and Stella's story. I cannot recommend this series enough, loving it!

I'll need to check out S.C. Stephens series, sounds good.

Anne, feel better soon.

Have a great week everyone!

Kara C said...

YAY! Thank you, Christy! What a perfect Monday pick me up!
I really liked Kristin Higgans' new book, The Best Man, this week. I am FINALLY reading Lisa Gardner's DD Warren series and love it!
Your new covers are outstanding, Christy!
Thanks again for the book. A terrific surprise for this tired, old teacher!

Christy Reece said...

Hey All, thanks so much for the recommends. I've added three to my ever growing 'must read' list. Hope you added some, too.

Be sure to come by today's Recommend Monday. Have a question for you guys!