Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Winner of Recommend Monday blog Send-off

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve! Are you ready for a new year? I definitely am. So many possibilities in a fresh new year, don't you think? And I cannot wait for you to read the books I'm planning for 2014! :)

So I reviewed all the fabulous recommendations over the last month since we started this contest and am floored by all the great books being recommended. We had 41 unique commenters, (with lots of repeats) meaning at least 41 books were recommended but as always you guys outdid yourselves and recommended many more. Since we've had this blog, there have been thousands of books recommended. What a great service you've provided readers! And I know the authors sincerely appreciate you recommending their books to others. I believe word of mouth is still the best marketing tool for authors. I sincerely hope you will continue this great tradition of Recommend Monday over on my Facebook page. Christy's Facebook page

As we close out this blog and another year comes to a close, I wanted to tell you again how very important you are to me and thank you once again for reading my books and recommending them to others. I have loved getting to know you. I wish you health and happiness for the new year. May God bless each of you with your heart's desire.

And now...

Announcing the winner of the Recommend Monday Send-off prize:

Julie Johnson!

Congrats, Julie! Please email me at christy@christyreece.com to discuss delivery of your prize.

See you all next year! And if you're partying or traveling tonight, stay safe!


1 comment:

oklanannie said...

Congratulations, Julie!

See ya'll in 2014 on Christy's Author Facebook page!