Saturday, April 5, 2014

Nothing To Lose now available everywhere!

Just wanted to pop in and first say thank you for the phenomenal response to my new series. I'm getting tons of emails from readers telling me how much they're enjoying the first book in the Grey Justice series. With all the different and intriguing characters I met while writing Nothing To Lose, I can't wait to see what they have in store for me next!

Also wanted to let you know that at last the eBook for Nothing To Lose is now up on all the buy sites:

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Kobo

iBooks

Within the next couple of weeks, the print version will be up for sale. I'll hop back on and let you know when that happens.

Again, thanks so much for your kind words and support for my new series. I'm back to writing on Running On Empty, An LCR Elite Novel, and hope to have that one ready for you soon, too. Stay tuned!

Happy Reading!
Christy


No comments: