Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Getting Closer!

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you've had a fabulous long weekend. I wanted to give you a brief update on the release of Running On Empty, An LCR Elite Novel. And that is:

It's. Almost. Here!!!

If everything works the way it should (and why shouldn't it?) you'll be reading Running On Empty next week. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter as you'll be notified as soon as it's live everywhere. And stay tuned for an announcement of a release day party here on my blog.

And if you're on Facebook, I'll be having an event leading up to next weeks' release day. Details will be announced tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. I know it's been a long time coming. I so love this book and hope you will, too!

And if you haven't had a chance to read the excerpt, check it out here: Running On Empty Excerpt

No comments: