Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Whatever It Takes, A Grey Justice Novel

Hey All-

Just wanted to give you a quick update. I'm still working on Whatever It Takes. Yes, this book is taking me forever to write. However, hopefully you'll feel the wait was worthwhile when it finally releases. I'm looking at a late December release date. Stay tuned within the next couple of weeks for an exact date and pre-order information.

In the meantime, I wanted to share the cover with you, which I think is my favorite cover ever. Hope you agree!

Back cover blurb and excerpt coming soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christie, it is aa beautiful. I was frantic when your book did not come out on the 29th, but thank goodness it has not come out yet. I do love all your books and especially the Grey Justice ones. Keep writing and God bless you!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you! So glad you're excited about Whatever It Takes. I know this book has been a long time coming. Thanks so much for your patience. God bless you, too!