Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Running Wild Cover!

I'm so excited to share the cover of Running Wild with you. I love everything about it. The colors pop, the background is perfect for the storyline, and the couple is exactly how I pictured Aidan and Anna. I especially love their hands clasped together. Aidan, for good reason, is one of the most protective heroes I've ever written. His stance on the cover says it all. You'll have to come through me to get to Anna. And you probably won't survive the trip! Anna is tough, too. You can just see it in her face. She loves Aidan Thorne and will defend him to her last breath.


Can you tell I love these two? I can't wait for you to read their story!

12 comments:

JWReinhold said...

Love this cover! Can't wait to read this book!

Donna said...

The cover is great! Can hardly to get it in my hands...

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, JoAnn! Can't wait for you to read it, too! :)

Christy Reece said...

Thanks so much, Donna! I'm looking forward to getting it out to readers. Aidan and Anna are so much fun together! :)

Maureen said...

AMAZEBALLS 💙📚💚

I CANNOT wait for this book!

Christy Reece said...

Thanks so much, Maureen! I'm looking forward to it, too. :)

Unknown said...

Hot hot hot... Can wait for you to rip my guts out with their story... :)

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Cindy! I hope you love these two together as much as I do. :)

Mary Lawson said...

I am beginning to like covers that don't show a full face. I love this cover.

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Mary! I'm partial to partial faces on covers too. Leaves a lot to the imagination. :)

Unknown said...

I love the cover! I have truly enjoyed every book you have written, but the LCR Elite books have been my favorites!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Debra! Love knowing that! <3