Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

It's almost Christmas! Don't you just love seeing the happiness and excitement on everyone's face this time of year? People of every age turn into children. Ripping into presents, laughing at silly jokes and eating way too much. It's my favorite holiday.

Okay, yes, there are a few Grinchs out there, but even they can be softened up with a bright smile or a kind word. Things that don't cost a thing and can often make a big difference.

Even though these are tough economic times and many people are stressed and worried about the future, this is a wonderful time to sit back and count your blessings. I hope you're able to take some time and do that.

Also, in between the hustle and bustle of the busy season, I hope you have time to sit down and read a good book. There are lots of wonderful ones out there and this is the perfect weather to stay inside, drink a cup of hot tea or cocoa, curl up with your honey or your pets and enjoy a great read.

As for me...I received the galleys for RETURN TO ME. Yay! So red pen in hand, I'm going to curl up for a bit of revising and reading of my own.

Until next time, stay safe, keep warm and enjoy the beauty of the season!

No comments: