Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve and I'm excited. I'm really looking forward to 2009 for a lot of different reasons. Here are a few:

1)My debut book RESCUE ME will be released April 28. WooHoo! Then, RETURN TO ME will be released on May 19 and RUN TO ME on June 23. Triple yay!!!

2)I sold another trilogy in my Last Chance Rescue series, which means I'll be writing three books in 2009. Another triple yay!!!

3)I'm hopeful that the economy will turn around in 2009. This has been a tough year for so many people. Fingers crossed that the new year will bring stability and renewed optimism.

4)I love new beginnings. That's probably one of the reasons I so enjoy starting a new book. New beginnings are uncluttered by the past. That's what a new year is to me. Like a fresh fallen snow, it's pristine and sparkling bright, full of wonderful promise and hope for a better everything.

There are many more reasons I'm looking forward to the new year...too many to list. How about you? What are you looking forward to in 2009?

I wish everyone a peaceful, prosperous and happy new year. May all your dreams come true!

No comments: