Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Day After...

Yesterday was wonderful. I heard from old friends I haven't heard from in years. Received several bouquets of beautiful flowers and felt like a celebrity. What a grand feeling! 

If you picked up RESCUE ME yesterday, I do hope you're enjoying it. I received some very nice comments already and thank you all for them.

The contest on where you first spot RESCUE ME will run up until May 5. So you can comment on this blog post or yesterday's, or you can email me at christy@christyreece.com to get your name in the hat.

Now I'm off to write. My deadline was moved up for my new trilogy. We're now looking at release dates of January, February and March 2010! Woohoo! But I've got to finish them!

Until later, enjoy the wonderful warm weather and curl up with some good books. And hopefully one of them will be RESCUE ME!


No comments: