Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last Chance Rescue Book Discussion

Hey All!

Hope you're having a fabulous week! My mom is doing remarkably well. She's always been my inspiration and role model and this event is no exception. Thank you all so much for your good wishes and kind words here and on Facebook. They are truly appreciated!

One exciting event happened on Monday. I spoke with my editor about some minor revisions to SWEET REVENGE and she told me she LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the story! Yay for Jamie and Dylan!

I wanted to remind you that we'll begin our countdown to the release of SWEET JUSTICE next week with a discussion of the second book in the LCR series: RETURN TO ME. If you've not had a chance to read or reread Noah and Samara's story lately, hope you'll take the opportunity to revisit them before our discussion. We'll chat about the story and characters. The discussion will include spoilers and little known facts about the book. And there will be prizes!

We had a fairly lengthy discussion about RESCUE ME several months back. However, since the books are closely related, we can talk about both if you like.

Here's the schedule for the book discussions:

RETURN TO ME - April 26

RUN TO ME - May 24

NO CHANCE - June 21

SECOND CHANCE - July 26

LAST CHANCE - August 23

And then, of course, we'll have a release day party on August 30 for SWEET JUSTICE!

Have a fabulous rest of the week and I'll see you back here on Monday for Recommend Monday!

3 comments:

Kara C said...

Sounds fun. And, what a smart editor you have! Have I told you lately that I ♥ D&J?

Jackie P said...

This is great news! Looking forward to the discussion since this is the book I keep rereading even though I love Cole.

1 more week until my trip that I am now over excited about because of KK. It is going to be a blast.

Christy Reece said...

Yay Kara and Jackie! So glad you're looking forward to the RETURN TO ME discussion. Tell your friends to come join the fun!

And Kara, I love that you love Dylan and Jamie. I <3 them too! (:

Jackie, I can't tell you how very excited I am that you and Kara are coming to the HOD Readers Luncheon in Huntsville next week. It will be so great to see you both!