Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I'm in the midst of wrapping gifts, listening to Christmas carols and shushing my fur-kids who are as excited as two-years-olds on a sugar high. Just wanted to stop the madness for a moment and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and the most beautiful of holidays.

This time of year can get crazy and sometimes I get so mired in what has to be done, I forget to stop and appreciate the specialness of the day and its true joyous meaning. I wish for you a day filled with that joy, along with laughter, presents, yummy food and bundles of love.

Have fun everyone and I'll see you back here on Monday for some great recommends!


4 comments:

Luci said...

Happy Christmas to you Christy and all the visitors to this blog!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you exactly the same thing Christy!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Luci! Hope yours was bright and wonderful!

Christy Reece said...

Thank you, Auntbuby01! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!