Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NO CHANCE Winners

Hi All-

I'm posting the winners early. Got some errands to run and was afraid I wouldn't be back in time to post. Thanks again for the walk down memory lane with Gabe and Skylar. I'd forgotten how much I loved NO CHANCE. It was such fun visiting these characters again.

The winner of the $25 gift card and signed copy of NO CHANCE is Angela!

Everyone who entered the trivia contest got all the answers correct. You guys are good! Congrats to Allison for winning a signed copy of the 2010 LCR trilogy!

Angela and Allison, if you would both email your mailing address to christy@christyreece.com, I'll send you your prizes.

Thanks again to all those who came by and commented. In two weeks, (July 26) we'll be talking about SECOND CHANCE! Hope you enjoy your reread of Cole and Keeley's story!

Have a great Wednesday all!

6 comments:

oklanannie said...

Congratulations to both Angela and Allison!

Enjoyed revisiting Gabe and Skylar with you guys. Looking forward to July 26th, Christy!

ShellyE said...

Congratulations! Our internet was down last night so I didn't get a chance to comment or play - but I loved this book!!!!

Jackie P said...

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Congrats Angela! Happy Shopping!!

Alison said...

WOOHOO! Thank you Christy! My addy is on the way :)

Mary G said...

Congrats & enjoy winners!